Friday, February 17, 2012

New writing/publishing blog

In an effort to keep this blog more reader focused, I am going to not wax lyrical about writing on this blog any more.  I will have plenty of opportunities to alienate readers after they read my fiction, no need to start before the fact.

(in whiny child voice) But I really want to wax lyrical! When will I get to wax lyrical?! (stomps foot)

I will still talk about writing some but mainly about self publishing--in general as well as what I'm doing specifically.  I figure that is of more interest to writers and not so much readers.  I could be wrong, in which case I have just made it more work for you, the reader. (Sorry.)

Please mosey on over to the blog if you get a chance and take a looksey (no, I didn't just say that).

No new Writer Kate Madison news other than I am revising Empty.  A working draft should be done by April.  Then to the editor, the lovely Joshua Essoe, who is so good at his job that I will probably have to be on a wait list for awhile.

I have also been thinking a lot about a hacker girl story but I want to finish Empty first.  Focus is not my strong suit so I am trying super duper hard at it.

Ttfn,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment